Richards Breakfast Scramble
It is a great next day, leftover user breakfast that is hearty and fast! My brother came up with this recipe and it has become a breakfast mainstay when we get together! Serve with bacon, toast and fruit. Yummy!"
Categories: Low Carb, Breakfast, High Protein
Here's What You Need
- 1 to taste salt and pepper to taste
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices cooked ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
- Stir in onion, ham, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Melt butter in a large frying pan or skillet over medium high heat.
- Add eggs and cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set.
- At that point, stir the eggs until roughly scrambled.
- Keep doing this until eggs are fully cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Servings: 4, Calories: 325, Fat: 25.5g, Cholesterol: 329mg, Sodium: 476mg, Carbohydrate: 4.3g, Protein: 19.4g